The congregation sang
群众唱歌
We knelt and prayed
我们跪下祈祷
As we stood before God
当我们站在上帝面前
On that beautiful day
在那美好的一天
The church bells rang
教堂的钟声响起
And the champagne flowed
香槟滿溢
As our friends gather round
我们的朋友聚集在一起
For the wedding photo
拍結婚照片
But here we are barely five years on
但只不過才五年
An' our whole world's fallin' apart
我们的整个世界就分崩离析
All the plans we had together
我们所有在一起的计划
Up in smoke and gone for ever
就烟消云散,永远消失
Poisoned by the lawyer's letter
毒於律师信
It's over
结束了
I don't want our kids to suffer
我不希望我们的孩子受苦
Can we talk to one another
我们可以再谈谈吗
You were once my light, my lover
你曾经是我的光,我的爱人
It's over
结束了
Rumours and whispers tear me apart
谣言和耳语将我撕裂
That I know you better than that
我了解你
Inseparable were we
我们曾形影不离
With a breeze in our sails
在我们的风帆中
Now I feel a chill wind
现在我感到一阵寒风
On the marriage that failed
來自失败的婚姻
And I pray as I divided
我在分裂时祈祷
They've taken their sides
他们站在了他们的一边
Now they'll all sit back
现在他们都会坐下来
And watch the circus arrive
欣賞著將來臨的马戏
I don't stand here tryin' to focus the blame
我嘗試不是只站在這兒指责
But I'm hurtin' deep down in inside
但我心深处很痛
All the pain an' all the grievin'
所有的痛和所有的悲伤
When did we stop believin'
我们什么时候不再彼此信任
Too late now to stop the bleedin'
现在要止流血卻為時已晚
It's over
结束了
What's the sense in pointin' fingers
互相指責有什么意思
Who's the saint an' who's the sinner
谁是圣人谁是罪人
They're ain't gonna be a winner
他们都不会是赢家
It's over
结束了
Oh, my dear, what happened to us?
哦,亲爱的,我们怎么了?
Tell me, where did it all go wrong?
告诉我,这一切都错在哪里?
What's the use in keep on fightin'?
继续爭吵有什么用?
All the tears, all the cryin'
所有的眼泪,所有的哭泣
Why do we keep denyin'?
为什么我们一直否认?
It's over
结束了
In all the time I thought I knew ya
我一直以为我认识你
Don't forget our children's future
不要忘记我们孩子的未来
I would do whatever suits ya我会做任何适合你的事
Oh ye-ah!
哦耶!
It's over
结束了
It's over
结束了
Yeah, it's over
是的,结束了
No comments:
Post a Comment