詐騙信件 - Hoax!!!

妳們有收到嗎?

----- 轉寄信件 ----
寄件者:
收件者:
寄件日期: 2010/11/23 (二) 9:41:54 PM
主 旨: Sad Experience

Hi,
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,sorry We did not inform you about our trip.we actually made a quick travel to SPAIN and unfortunately attacked and mugged at gun point on the way to my hotel,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off me but luckily I still have my passport with me.


I`ve been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my return flight leaves anytime from now but am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills.
Am freaked out at the moment and need help.


- - - - 收到還沒讀完就很驚嚇 - - - -
可就突然連想到昨日姐姐寄來的主旨是不要好心借人家使用自己的手機
感覺好類似!!!
我突然想到這信件署名的人與我婆婆關係超好的
我婆肯定知道她是否有去如上詐騙信件的地點
立即撥了電話求證
果然
信件署名的這對夫婦人好端端的在洛杉磯...

還有
一收到的時候又跟同事提及信件裡提及的情形
須要錢結旅管費用
而信用卡偷/搶了
住過旅館的應該都還有印象
在入住之前就已經須要給旅館櫃檯
所以櫃台是有資料的
就算有結帳問題
也應該在與信用卡公司溝通之下解決問題吧...

請大家小心!

No comments:

此blog內含有苦水
幾篇含有發洩心中幾把快要引起我自焚的無明火.



真不好意思 - 如果您不巧是張耀元的家人或親戚 - 為免引起糾紛與不快 - 請您立即離開我的口水園 - 感謝您的光臨 -也請您別再駕臨